- Pre-registration is required for all training classes. Payment must be made at the time of registration and will not be accepted at or after the training has been completed. You can register online or over the phone. Walk-in registrations will not be accepted.
- Registration for classes will close one day before the class date. Registrations will not be accepted on the day of the class.
- Refunds will not be issued for participants that do not attend their scheduled training class. A participant can be transferred into a different class at a later date if Kentucky Child Care Connection is notified they will not be attending prior to the start of the class.
- Participants arriving ten (10) minutes or later to a class will not permitted to attend and must contact Kentucky Child Care Connection the following business day to reschedule for a different class.
- Kentucky Child Care Connection reserves the right to cancel a class for any purpose including low enrollment, inclement weather, or circumstances beyond our control such as building complications or conflicts or trainer cancellation.
- Kentucky Child Care Connection has an expectation of respect and courtesy for all trainers. We ask that during the class that participants are respectful and avoid continuous sidebar conversations, text messages, and other behavior that can be distracting to the trainer and fellow participants. The trainer has discretion to ask any participant to leave if they are being continuously disruptive. If a participant is asked to leave, they will not receive a training certificate, refunds will not be issued, and the participant will not be rescheduled for another class.
- Registrations require date of birth and last four numbers of the participant’s social security number for state record keeping through TRIS. Incomplete registrations will not be processed.
- Kentucky Child Care Connection classes are designed to educate adults working in child care settings. As such, these courses are inappropriate for children. Children are not permitted at our trainings. Participants arriving with children will be asked to reschedule for a class at a later date.